Miss blogging on the second day, because lose sleep the night before.
Either way, the conclusion of Ureka Weekends, means that another lesson
What I learn on planning
- It is very dynamics, plans changes all the time
- Or rather plans evolve over the time
- I really mean evolve, because plans need to survive
- to survive means it need to make money
- plan that makes money will survive over plan that doesn’t
- so interesting project alone don’t work, it need to feed us
- and flexible plan survive longer
What I learn from team
- A heterogenous team is better than homogenous one
- Means it is better to have a team with different skills
- Because it opens us to different way of thinking.
- Horizons opens
- Sometime, having to rely a skill from a person only is tiring, so sometime having someone else with the same skills to complement rocks.
What I learn overall
- Running a business, the goal is to make money.
- While doing something we like, such as coding, just to ease the pain
- Job is still job.
- Once we got enough, then it will be time to be crazy.
I think this is what happens